Monday, January 18, 2010

Why Cycling? It is an enjoyable leisure and lots of benefits....

Funny though, really, the older we gets, the lazier we'll become. Maybe this is because we doesn't have much time to spend, what I meant free time as most of our time is consume for dedicating ourselves to our jobs. So that make us lazy, because we will be tired after day to day works.

So, a few month backs, I dig deep in my pocket to buy some bicycle so that I can cycle to my works place or have a leisure ride during the weekends with my nephews and brother in law. First its difficult though especially when we ride a bicycle in a heavy traffic roads, but no choice as the adrenaline is so high to enjoy the cycling adventure.

Beside just reading the boring what ever news, stories and "stupid" gossip in the newspapers, magazine and boring academically books, now I have turn to something new...about cycling and health. We all know that cycling is not just enjoyable leisurely hobby, but as we cycle, we are exercising too. Cycling is soft towards our knees and legs, yet  cycling is an enjoyable type of aerobic exercise. Cycling is also a good way for us to promote a healthy life, especially reducing the risks of cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure, obesity and diabetes.

Now I enjoy cycling and the bonding of my children is terrific. We cycle together on every weekends.....



My bicycle and My Boys Bicycle...Ride safe


This is my bicycle. A Raleigh, an old Brand Name
but now it is manufactured in China. A British Brand....


No comments: