Sunday, January 24, 2010

Going home empty stomach....

After church today (24.1.2010), around 6.30pm, I bring my family to a nice restaurant in one of a big Supermarket in town. The reason is to celebrate my daughter birthday. Unfortunately I bring my family to wrong restaurant and its really leaving me cursing ....it is sin though.

It all started when we choose one restaurant and it's clean and nice. When my family sit down, we were given a menu. That's all. Around 10 minutes or more waiting for a waiter to come but none appear.Then my spouse wave her hands to called a waiter, and the waiter came and take our order.

While jotting our order, I asked how long will it take for the foods we order to be ready. The answer is, "we doesn't have enough hands going around". That surprise me a lot, especially for a good looking restaurant. What a shame to the restaurant "brand" name.

30 minutes later, our foods served to us, but not the whole orders.....mine, a simple "nasi kari". As my family eats their foods, until they nearly  finish, my own order still doesn't arrived., even my simple "kopi o". What a "shit" type of services it is....although we remained the waiter many times though. 

My patient run out. I just walked out leaving my family finishing their dinner, and as I walked out, I remained my spouse just pay what they are serve only. I notice that some customer walked out without having their order taken too......Then, when my family have finished their dinner, my order arrived at last (hahaha...maybe they order it from overseas), surprise too....two plates of "nasi kari" coming instead of one. We just said we don't want it any more and we only paid the order that is served earlier. The waiter seems to get upset because after explaining we just walked out. One thing though...the chicken curry that they served is directly from a canned chicken curry which they heated before they served it. Wow.....what a menu....

Our order is simple that is 5 roasted chicken rice, 2 chicken curry rice, 4 warm milo drinks, 2 ice milo and a "kopi o". First arrived 4 roasted chicken rice, and 1 chicken curry rice. About 10 minutes later, then arrived another 1 roasted chicken rice. Fews minutes later 4 warm milo drinks and then 2 ice milo.......thats all. My family finished their dinner and my spouse in the counter paying....then another 2 chicken curry rice appear, and still no "kopi o".....hahahaha...nice way to served customers...and be happy....The cost minus 1 chicken curry rice and a "kopi o" is RM54.80... Frankly that will be the first and no more to that restaurant...........it services is so bad that I give -0.00 out of ten. What a "SHIT".....

No comments: