Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What a life...can it last?

27.1.2010-Tuesday
Morning:
Wake-up : 0600
Send Children to school: 0645 ( to and fro about 30 minutes )
School Athletics Training: 0800 - 1000

Noon to Late Evening:
1130: Lunch
1230: Teacher on duty of the weeks for gathering students in between morning session end and afternoon
          session starts.
1245 : School Yearly Sports Meet Meeting ( Finish at 1425 )
1435 : Send my children home
1500: Going to Sports Supplier to order miscellameous  for the school sport day and 10 competition hurdle
          for the school athletes training programmed.
1530 : School athletics  training for the morning session students ( the main progression parts )
1600 to 1705 : PE class
1740 to 1820: Sit-in for classes without reachers
1830 : Jotting comments about the school situations of the day in the afternoon sessions reports books....
1845 : Drive home after seeing all students are home....
1930 : Reach home after going through traffic jams and stopping at the Supermarkets....my stomach "hell" it
           started to sing because I'm really hungry...
2000: Have a light dinner so that it won't upset my stomach....it's hurt...
2010 : Washing myself with warm water using the water heater in the bathroom....
2030 : Just...then I manage to settle down a bit by browsing the internet reading news...
2100 : Hope to starts filling the Participating Form for the Inter-house Athletics Meets....what a day...today is the due date....hacks can't get enough helps from a naive colleague about sports, can't blame him....temporary teacher too...
???? : When can I finish my works....don't know

My energy is drain. That is a PE teacher, a school athletics coach, the school technical athletics advisor, a dicipline teacher, and the School Sports Secretary work load for the day........dam it...I'm trying to cope-up my life..... The questions is...how about my degree course work? How can I balance my time to do all the works....Oh God I pray for help and guidences so that I won't become crazy.....

No comments: