Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Malaysian Road Block?

It is good to have a regular "road block" on our roads, but sometimes road block can create "nuisance" because of a long traffic jams. From what I have experience's today ( 4.7.2010 ), the road block causes a very long traffic jams and I have to skip my Sunday activities because I loose my time to reach my destination.

Why don't the authorities concerns think of a way  to minimise the jams so that the road user doesn't have to loose their precious time to reach their destination. Why should road block be done in such a way where road user have to squeeze into one miserable lane out of two lane. Why don't do both side of the road and a warning sign been put 1km before the real road block is done. At least this will minimize the traffic jams.....

No comments: