Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Swallow Nesting at My House. Is it a Luck...is it a reality or merely a circumstances?


Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Behold and believed, that is what every people say when they come to my house just because there is a swallow nest at the corner of my car porch. This friends and visitors alike will tell me that this swallow nest show that my house has a cool and positive element in terms of luck.

This swallows has been as what I say living with us for almost 4 years already and its has been breeding for three times. The first time this swallows build their nest they have one chicks. Then I decided to removed the nest, but amazingly they came back and build it again at the same spot. Then this time the swallows have 3 chicks.

The past two month this same swallow keep coming and breed again with two chicks. The amazing thing is every time their nest is being disturb especially by the naughty little "burung pipit" which also like to roam around, they repair their nest. The picture above is some photo of their two new hatch chicks which I manage to snap. My last word is just this, Thanks God, because I know at least I'm helping to preserve of this small wonderful little creature to live with my family.
Although its dropping sometime irritated , but I enjoy its present with us.

No comments: