Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazy Day....

Dear friends, I feel very tired actually. There is a lot of thing in mind. This cause me to feel very lazy indeed. I just peep around at at the web pages with my laptop. Thanks streamyx, it's a wonderful line indeed although I only subscribe to a medium Internets service, but for wondering around, it is enough for me.

As I promise, I'm still working on my post which I call "Dayak Salako Religare (Adat) and Customary Law (Palangkahatn). Hopefully I could finished it within this month of August. Now, I'm still busy doing my training with my young athletes, preparing them for the Sibu Open Championship on the 8 to 9 August 2009. Hope they can bring some glory for themselves.

Last night I watch a movie which is screen at TV2, about a Navajo Indians during the world war 2 in Saipan. From this movie, I began to admired the American Indians which really still kept their customary rituals as their religare.

The questions is, why do my own indigenous people (Salako), which I was born from doesn't have this spirit of preserving our religare and customary law? Is it because we began to realize it at a very late phase? Hopefully not,........

No comments: